| 0 comments ]

No money, means your life is meaningless. There's a lot of people in this world that wondering where and how to earn as much money as they could while still in a young age. Meaning to say, people tend to think of retire young but with lots of money in their savings account. But then, how?



It is true that without a money, life would be meaningless and hopeless. But then, before we start to think about where to get money, have you ever wonder how to get money?

I guess the simple word is "PASSION". I believe passion is a combination of love and hate. Cause if you want to success in your life, someone should has a passion for something, otherwise it is difficult to accomplish anything. Am I right??

I remember the quote written by the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad saying this, " If you want something, be passionate. Passion gives energy to your life."

Therefore, for us to believe in his quote. We should find out "Why I love what I want, and why I hate not having what I want"

I'm sure the reason of combining these two thoughts , will somehow help us to find the energy to get off our seat, and then starts to look at go get anything that I want", eg MONEY. We should find ways to get money and learned how to make use of our knowledge and skills to get it...

Of course, please don't get frustrated whenever your plan is unsuccessful. Coz, if you do, this will drives a negative energy to your life..



Bookmark and Share
ShareThis

0 comments

Post a Comment